Friday, April 1, 2011

Never ending toddler room

When Cayden turned one I decided I wanted to ditch the old nursery decor because I could not stand to look at Blue and Brown any longer! Well this project that should have started in July 2010 and Finished in July 2010 has yet to be complete. I have made some good strides but when I insist on making everything in the room I tend to get a little over ambitious with my time. Sure I can run a business full time sewing things for other people, take care of my energy ball of a son, try to keep up with a blog? re-do an entire room top to bottom? and keep the house clean while cooking every meal? Notice the question marks... seems I am lacking in some areas.
So I have a new goal, finish the room before hes 2. Yay I have a few more months :) I would like to think I am 1/3 the way there? I have some sheets, pillow cases, a huge poof that cayden loves to climb all over. Somewhat of a comforter but cayden insist on sleeping with this minky swirl blanket, which I don't blame him the blanket looks like a giant bright blue stuffed animal threw up. The soft kind of stuffed animal, not the ones with yucky hard furry hair ;)


Once I get more completed, I will give you bigger pictures of the room as a whole. Right now the other side of the walls are full of every riding or push toy imaginable... Its a toddlers garage.

This is the fabric I made him a blanket with and he insist on sleeping and carrying this around everywhere.
Hopefully I can get myself in motion and finish this room for good, I think by the time I finish it he will want a big boy bed and the whole project will start all over.

XOXO
ASHLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment