Friday, March 25, 2011

Balancing family, work, school, and....blog?

We realized it has been a bit since our last post, but seeing how we have not really spent too much time on it yet, we get a free pass.

Since the last time we posted, Ashley has become a full-time work at home mom. Her business, which you probably already know about has been doing great and continues to grow everyday. She is very modest, so she won't brag about it, but it is doing great and she is doing great. I am very proud!

I have started softball season again which I am now adding to my already jam packed weekly schedule. It is real good outlet for me to relax and not focus on life for an hour. School and work has been taking a toll on me physically and mentally, however, it pays off in the end, right? Right.

Finally, the apple of our eye, sir Cayden. This guy continues to amaze us everyday. You never really understand life until you have a child. Witnessing a product of you learning something new everyday is still to this day hard for me to wrap my head around.

Ashley and I have our NYC trip coming up and I have to admit, I am pretty excited for this. Although anyone who knows me knows I have a terrible fear of flying. We have a week in a new city with new experiences and some pretty potentially life-altering events happening that week. We'll see what God has in store for us.

And lastly, Ashley said we need to actually post pictures on our blog so people are not just reading the whole time, but she'll probably hate me for this one. This is probably one of the hottest pictures ever:




Until next time and hopefully a more interesting post.

-BLH

2 comments:

  1. I look like a 10 year old going off to the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad y'all are doing great! Ash looks beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete