Monday, March 7, 2011

Mommy Brain Overload

I never believed the whole "mommy brain" theory, until I had cayden. but lately my mommy brain has been on overload. For those of you who have not experienced mommy brain or do not even know what it is, you are lucky. Mommy brain (or mb for short) happens when you become pregnant and is "suppose" to go away not long after you give birth, with mb you tend to forget everything.... well my mb has lingered for 20 months after birth! I am constantly losing my keys, forgetting the important things I'm suppose to do that day, I'm the worst person to call or text people back because well I just forgot they called. its horrible!
Thank goodness brandon is at school right now because I can feel stupid alone :) even though I am now admitting my stupidity. I am very surprised in myself that I have not burnt down the house down with the countless times I leave the oven on after cooking. brandon is always so kind to remind me to turn it off, except for tonight. I think I have broken a record for myself tonight, by leaving the oven on 1 hour and 45 minutes after I used it.

Note to self: TURN THE OVEN OFF!


XOXO,
Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment